POSITION SUMMARY: The role is the in-house subject matter expert for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM software. The ideal candidate provides end user support, administration and maintenance. Also, they perform minor development objectives involving configurations, customizations, and extensions related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM software. Designs, codes and modifies websites and microsites, from layout to function, for a user-friendly experience. This role reports to the CTO.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provides ongoing support for CRM applications ensuring overall user satisfaction. Leads development of functional enhancements to software. Troubleshoots and tests applications and performs research in order to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Manages technical specifications and meet requirements based on user feedback.
- Provides technical guidance/expertise to team members and in some instances, leads recovery plan when solutions implemented need corrective action.
- Develops and maintains sound change and release management practices for all changes.
- Develops and enhances new and existing web applications and web services. Responsible for coding and building new websites and other web apps. Performs full stack web development and QA testing.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Creativity, problem solving and decision making
- Technical expertise and organization knowledge
- Assertiveness, relationship building and team player
- Strategic and Analytical thinker
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems related field or equivalent combination education and experience
Microsoft CRM Certification preferred
3+ years related experience preferred
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement sufficient to demonstrate a thorough understanding and mastery of the software – experience with Service and Marketing is a plus
Other Skills and Abilities
Understands the core concepts of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM including plugin development, Java Script, SQL, Node.js, Liquid
Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions in a way that non-technical personnel can easily understand
Ability to quickly learn on the job and proactively research solutions
Customer service focused
Resourceful, innovative and well organized
Ability to assess problems and/or unusual situations and develop logical solutions
Ability to create a collaborative and motivating team environment
Strong attention to detail
If interested, please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Work is performed largely within the office with limited chance for personal injury. Prolonged and frequent mental and visual concentration required. Periodic stressful situations in response to multiple priorities within established deadlines. Work hours are generally during normal business hours. Unscheduled evening and weekend work may be needed to meet the needs of customers and employees. Occasional travel and out-of-town/overnight business travel required. Some bending, turning, and twisting required. Serves as a representative of the organization at appropriate functions.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed by the employee assigned to this position and should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties. All requirements are subject to change and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
This position description does not constitute an employment agreement between the organization and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the organization and requirements of the position change.